(Students Accompaniment with Financial Empowerment)
The school is committed to serve the society at large and a preferential care for the economically weaker sections, especially those students with exceptional talents in scholastic or co-scholastic areas. The scholarship programme is offered based upon 3 criteria;
- Family Annual income of both the parents together should not exceed more than 2 lakhs. Income certificate from the government/non-government employer, BPL card or any relevant authorised documents shall be submitted to the scholarship committee.
- In the Selection Test or in the Annual examination student should have scored at least aggregate 65% marks. If the student has exceptional co-curricular achievement in district/state/national/international level – 60 % marks would suffice.
- Scholarship refers to relaxation in, Admission Fee, Annual fee and tuition fee.
- Scholarship will vary from 25% to100 % subject to the approval of the School Council.
- There will be an interview with the Scholarship committee which will recommend the eligible candidates to the school Council which will take the final decision based on the recommendation of the committee and the fund available.
- School Topper in class X Board Examination (Must score above 95%) shall be given 100% scholarship. To continue with the Scholarship in class XII, the student must have scored at least 80% mark in Class. XI final examination.
- Class 10 students who score 95% and above, shall be given 30% as scholarship of the Admission Fee in class XI. Class 10 students who score above 90% and above shall be given 30% as scholarship of the Admission Fee in class XI.