SFS Safe Scholarship Programme
SFS School is committed to serve the society at large and a preferential care will be ensured for students with exceptional talents in scholastic and co-scholastic areas. The school is also steadfast in its service to the economically weaker section of the society. Keeping the welfare of its employees the organization feels obliged to support the wards of its employees. The Scholarship programme of the school is called SAFE (Student Accompaniment for Financial Empowerment). Safe is based on three categories.
TALENT NURTURING SCHOLARSHIP
- Applications for Scholarship by eligible candidates must be submitted to the school.
- Class X students scoring 99% & above shall be given Rs. 50000 and 100% New Admission Fee in Class XI (Applicable to students of any school or board).
- School Topper (SFS Guwahati only) in Class X Board Examination (must score above 95%) shall be given 100% Admission Fee as scholarship in Class XI. To continue with the Scholarship in Class XII, the student must score at least 90% mark in Class XI Final Examination. He / She shall be given 50% waiver in Annual & Tuition fee.
- Class X students who score 95% and above, shall be given a 50% Admission Fee as a scholarship in Class XI only. (Applicable to students of any school or board).
- Class X students who score above 90% shall be given a 25% Admission Fee as a scholarship in class XI. (Applicable to students of any school or board).
- Class XII students scoring 99% & above shall be given Rs. 75000 as a scholarship for their future studies.
- SFS Guwahati School Topper in Class XII CBSE Board Examination (Must score above 95%) shall be given Rs. 25000(Twenty-five thousand only) as a scholarship for their future studies.
- Stream Topper in Class XII CBSE Board Examination (Must score above 95%) shall be given Rs. 10000 (Ten thousand only) each as a scholarship for their future studies. If the stream topper scores between 90% - 94%, they shall be given Rs. 5000 (Five thousand only) each for their future studies.
- Student availing the School Topper Scholarship shall not be eligible for the stream topper Scholarship.
Class I - IX
- EVALUATION OF TALENT NURTURING SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE
ON THE FOLLWING CRITERIA:
20% from Term 1 Examination
20% from Term 2 Examination
60% from Desalite Olympiad
- Class Topper (Topper among all the sections) in the school on the Talent Nurturing Scholarship shall be given Rs. 8000 as Scholarship in Tuition Fee. (Must score above 95%).
- The Top 3 Toppers from each section in the
school on the Talent Nurturing Scholarship shall be given the following
scholarship in Tuition Fee. (Must score at least
RANK 1 - Rs. 7000
RANK 2 - Rs. 6,000
RANK 3 - Rs. 5,000
- Student availing the Class Topper Scholarship cannot avail for Section Topper Scholarship.
TALENT NURTURING CO-SCHOLASTIC SCHOLARSHIP
- The scholarships will be given to those performer in recognized competitions held in previous calendar year.
- The scholarship awarded under the scheme will be of one year only, provided the awardees pass in the annual examination with at least 60% mark in Term I & II examination.
- The value of each Talent Nurturing Co-Scholastic Scholarship will be given
Winner - Rs. 8000
Runner up - Rs. 6000
1st Runner up - Rs. 5000
- The first / second / third position holders in individual events organized by any recognized Sports Federation by the Government & statutory bodies will be eligible Talent Nurturing Co-Scholastic Scholarship Programme.
- The school will certify the correctness of contents of application filled in by the candidate.
- The scholarship will be applicable on the below
Priority Disciplines - Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kho-kho, Tennis, Shooting, Swimming, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Weight lifting, Wrestling
Other Disciplines - Ball Badminton, Baseball, Billiards & Snookers, Bowing, Carrom, Chess, Cricket, Fencing, Golf, Karate, Power lifting, Rowing, Softball, Squash, Wushu, Taekando.
- Selection Process: There will be a duly constituted Selection Committee to scrutinize the applications and select candidates for these scholarships on the basis of performance and merit. The decision of the Committee will be final and abiding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.